You want to save money on inkjet and toner cartridges without compromising quality.
We've have researched extensively for the best manufacturer's of inkjet, toner and ribbons. We have literally spent years locating the best of the best.
We offer compatible and remanufactured inkjet cartridges and laser toner. Our new compatible inkjet and toner cartridges carry the same OEM warranty and are Our products are manufactured in ISO 9001/14001 & STMC Certified facilities and are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Use of our products does not void your equipment warranty- see warranty explanation.
Choosing our Compatible over OEM will save you money and never compromise your quality of print.
But if you are so inclined, we can also provide OEM inkjet and toner cartridges at also a savings over retail.
October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is great info! Thanks for sharing!!
I've been using compatibles for years. They have worked great for me with no problems. I know I have saved a ton of money!!
Post a Comment